[Rushtalk] Jeb Makes Ultimate Mistake – Goes After Trump’s Kids, Now Trump Jr’s Making Him Pay

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Tue Apr 3 09:08:36 MDT 2018

Jeb Makes Ultimate Mistake – Goes After Trump’s Kids, Now Trump Jr’s
Making Him Pay
By Ben Marquis
March 29, 2018 at 3:34pm

Share on FacebookShare Tweet Email Email Print
It would seem that former Florida governor and failed GOP presidential
candidate Jeb Bush has already forgotten the lessons learned during the
2016 primary election season.

The Hill reported Wednesday that Bush appeared to take a pointed jab at
President Donald Trump and his family while speaking at Yale University
about “restoring conservatism” in America.

Though Bush joked that he wouldn’t discuss the brutal 2016 campaign
because he was “still in therapy,” he nevertheless took what was
interpreted by many in the audience to be a cheap shot at the president,
though he didn’t specifically name Trump.

Advertisement - story continues below

Bush said following the South Carolina primary he had returned home to
children “who actually love me,” according to the Yale Daily News.

This from the same guy who in that same speech called for “more polite
political discourse,” according to the Yale paper. Needless to say, what
was viewed as his assertion that Trump was unloved by his own family
didn’t go over particularly well outside of the cheering audience and
perhaps some anti- or NeverTrumpers.

DAILY
Conservative Tribune Daily Email

Breaking news updates and daily headlines from a news source you can
trust.

Facebook
Email

Thanks For Subscribing!

        . at JebBush I actually love my father very much. #PleaseClap
        https://t.co/YZGyUAlUNi

        — Eric Trump (@EricTrump) March 29, 2018

Trump’s middle son Eric was the first to respond, tweeting, “@JebBush I
actually love my father very much. #PleaseClap.” That was a reference to
one of Bush’s lowest moments on the campaign trail when he literally
begged an audience to clap at his applause lines.

Advertisement - story continues below

According to Twitchy, it didn’t take long before Trump’s eldest son,
Donald Jr., weighed in as well.

        Jeb! I love everything about my father. I love that he’s a
        fighter, I love that he has guts, I love that he’s President
        (all those things you’re not)

        Also love that he learned enough about politics in a few weeks
        to dismantle you piece by piece despite it being your life’s
        work https://t.co/4fcnA1AgAa

        — Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) March 29, 2018

Do you think politicians should refrain from speaking ill of another's
family and children?

Yes No
Continue with Facebook

-- or --

Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Tribune news updates
free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our
Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
You're logged in to Facebook. Click here to log out.

Trump Jr. tweeted, “Jeb! I love everything about my father. I love that
he’s a fighter, I love that he has guts, I love that he’s President (all
those things you’re not) Also love that he learned enough about politics
in a few weeks to dismantle you piece by piece despite it being your
life’s work.”

Others chimed in as well, with Fox News reporter Ed Henry ironically
noting what Bush had said about “polite political discourse.”

Advertisement - story continues below

https://twitter.com/edhenry/status/979347314425974784

Michael Berry, a conservative radio host, pointed out that Bush “is a
joke” and had just “poked the wrong bear” in taking a swipe at Trump.

RELATED: Flashback: DC Liberal Tries to Set Self on Fire to Protest
Trump [Video]

        I never thought I would quote Donald Trump, Jr. But this is
        beautiful. Jeb! is a joke, and he poked the wrong bear.
        https://t.co/JzkNozY1Ec

        — Michael Berry (@MichaelBerrySho) March 29, 2018

It was apparent from others that Trump Jr.’s response was quite a hit.

Advertisement - story continues below

        Jeb, Jeb, Jeb

        Why must you put your face out there so eagerly to be slapped

        Nice shot about the dismantling DJTjr https://t.co/vnheVGzf0w

        — Jim Hanson (@Uncle_Jimbo) March 29, 2018

As Twitchy pointed out, whether you like Trump or not, taking shots at
somebody’s family — especially in regard to their children — isn’t
particularly cool and is not something one would expect from career
politicians, especially one who also lamented about the need for “more
polite political discourse.”

What do you think? Scroll down to comment below!

https://conservativetribune.com/jeb-mistake-goes-after-trumps-kids/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=rightalerts&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=ttp

He Transformed His Gut With One Thing
gundrymd.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ac3996bb9deb196a2a4cst04duc