[Rushtalk] BREAKING: Guess Who's Running For Senate

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Apr 21 10:02:18 MDT 2018

Liberals have died and gone to hell and woke up  to see The Sheriff
elected.

BREAKING: Guess Who's Running For Senate
      * 01/09/2018
      * Source: AAN
      * by: AAN

BREAKING: Guess Who's Running For Senate
Gage Skidmore [CC BY-SA 3.0
(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons

Inside sources have revealed that former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe
Arpaio will run for the critical, soon-to-be-open Senate seat in
Arizona.

President Donald Trump pardoned the 85-year-old retired sheriff in
August after being convicted of disregarding a court order with regards
to alleged racial profiling.

Arpaio is well-known for his aggressive approach to fight illegal
immigration, controversial policies as sheriff of America's fourth-most
populous county, and being a staunch supporter of the president.

In an interview, Arpaio dismissed concerns by some about his age and
appeal.

“I am outspoken. I’m looking forward to it. Let them come. They’ll have
their political firing squads and bring tons of money here, because they
don’t want to lose,” Arpaio said.

(H/T the Washington Examiner)

 Source: AAN
Tags: Issues: Culture War, AAN Exclusive; Categories:
People, Places & Things

Please enable JavaScript to view the comments powered by Disqus.
Trending now

     1. AAN Exclusive
     2. Liberal Loon
     3. Crime

American Action News
2331 Mill Road, Suite 100
Alexandria, VA 22314
Privacy Policy | About | Contact
© 2015-2016 American Action News

http://americanactionnews.com/articles/breaking-guess-who-s-running-for-senate

Warning: Don't Use Probiotics Before You See This
gundrymd.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5adb607bca303607a2f35st03duc