[Rushtalk] Republican Congressman Abandons His Constituents

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Mon Apr 23 21:11:08 MDT 2018

Republican Congressman Abandons His Constituents
GOP Presidential Staff April 17, 2018 Politics No Comments
Republican Congressman Charlie Dent dropped a bombshell this morning by
announcing his impending resignation.

Dent – who had already announced he wouldn’t seek re-election – won’t
even stick around until November.

The moderate representing Pennsylvania’s 15th District released the
following statement:

        After discussions with my family & careful reflection, I have
        decided to leave Congress in the coming weeks. Serving the
        people of #PA15 has been a tremendous responsibility & the
        privilege of a lifetime. pic.twitter.com/p8mik6s8ix

        — Rep. Charlie Dent (@RepCharlieDent) April 17, 2018

Dent’s unexpected retirement forces Republicans to defend another swing
district in a challenging electoral environment.

Read more at American Action News.

We Say Goodbye To Lara Spencer
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5adea040ab481203f1931st01duc