[Rushtalk] Why School Violence Is Out of Control

John Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 25 17:53:06 MDT 2018

/*I think it's pretty simple. When each of us were kids, our parents
could walk into any hardware store with cash in hand and walk out with a
rifle. Nobody shot anybody in mass murder-style. What's different? Two
things. First, life is not treated as sacred since Roe v Wade. Second,
you cannot mention God in school - I'm not talking about holding group
prayer (which you cannot do either). You cannot even mention the word
God in school. */