[Rushtalk] Letter to my boss

Stephen Frye stephen.frye at outlook.com
Thu Apr 26 14:15:17 MDT 2018

Oh well, on TV, got to be true.

Vesting is five years.  Senate is six, so he/she is vested.  After six years, at current rates, the Senator will retire with an eligibility for an annual pension of about $17,000.

To collect, a congress critter must be 62 OR 50 with 20 years of service OR any age with 25 years of service.  With 40 years, the max is 80% of last/highest salary.