[Rushtalk] Alert: The California 3-State Split is a Massive Liberal Trojan Horse

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Mon Apr 30 08:29:17 MDT 2018

The only other solution to the problems of California is a medical one
put something in the water supply of these large blue cities so they
stop having babies.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Unbelievable German World War 2 Photo Shocks Americans
pro.naturalhealthresponse.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ae7288c37e78287e081dst03duc