[Rushtalk] Alert: The California 3-State Split is a Massive Liberal Trojan Horse

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Mon Apr 30 08:36:58 MDT 2018

On Sun, 2018-04-29 at 17:28 +0000, Tom Matiska wrote:
> I would not be the least bit surprised if the left's grip on
> California is gone in a blink.   Simply triple the state's $400B
> budget with an $800B single payer plan,  give unlimited bennies to
> "dreamers" who don't pay taxes, be the crash test dummy for green
> energy while adding a tax on electric cars to penalize them for not
> paying gas taxes,  drive employers to other states, and top it off
> with a high speed train through an earthquake zone, ....etc       The
> left's political utopia in California can be gone quicker than you can
> say Gray Davis      Tom

Lets not forget some of us would have to live through the civil unrest
when the welfare checks stop and hords of starving slaves attacks homes
and grocery stores demanding food and the need for large capacity
magazines becomes apparent when the slaves have to be killed off by the
thousands,

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Unbelievable German World War 2 Photo Shocks Americans
pro.naturalhealthresponse.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ae72a417b6a42a3e1d0bst02vuc