[Rushtalk] Appeaser Dick’s CEO: Decline in Gun Sales May Force Closure of Field and Stream Stores

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Thu Dec 13 10:52:20 MST 2018

On Tue, 2018-12-11 at 08:49 -0500, Dennis Putnam wrote:
> This was not unexpected. How stupid is it to alienate your own
> customers?

Outright suicidal to be so stupid.  I hope the soon to be broke
stockholders revolt and kick this prick to the curb.
Its time to stand against fascism and make gains while we have a friend
in the White House.

CWSIV

Judge Judy Steps Down After 23 Years Over This Controversy
glancence-hality.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5c129c7dbdd371c7d648bst02vuc