[Rushtalk] Fox News Host Slams Trump

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Fri Dec 14 09:14:29 MST 2018

Have we lost Fox to the left or have the leftists just infiltrated Fox??

Fox News host Tucker Carlson recently gave an interview where he was
extremely critical of the president. Even going so far as to call
President Trump incapable.

According to The Daily Wire:

        Fox News host Tucker Carlson ripped President Donald Trump in a
        shocking interview earlier this week with a foreign magazine,
        saying he does not believe Trump is "capable."

        In an interview on Tuesday with Die Weltwoche, a Swiss weekly
        magazine, Carlson told Urs Gehriger at his Fox News office in
        Washington, D.C. that Trump has not kept his promises and has
        not achieved his goals.

        "His chief promises were that he would build the wall, de-fund
        planned parenthood, and repeal Obamacare, and he hasn't done any
        of those things," Carlson said. "I don't think he's capable. I
        don't think he's capable of sustained focus. I don't think he
        understands the system. I don't think the Congress is on his
        side. I don't think his own agencies support him."

        Carlson said that he does not believe Trump is the type of
        president that makes a promise and then has the ability to
        hunker down and see it through to completion.

Carlson went on to state that he doesn't think President Trump has
accomplished much. Carlson attributed Trump's lack of knowledge of how
the system works as the main reason for this.

              **Wish President Trump a MERRY CHRISTMAS!**

 Source: TTN

Woody Broke Your State Laws... Then Did This
protopowers.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5c13d7107053e570f6fd4st02duc