[Rushtalk] Fox News Host Slams Trump

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Dec 15 12:16:26 MST 2018

On Fri, 2018-12-14 at 17:23 +0000, JD wrote:
> President Trump understands how the system works, he just doesn't
> accept it. That's why we elected him to the office.

Yes I agree we need to tear the system a new hole preferabily in our
wallet so we can get our money and the power it represents back from
them.  Every time the left screams about how nasty Trump and Putin our
the more I like it.  Putin must be anti communist having lived under it
the way the left keeps trying to demonize him.

Then with Trump come to town they see their hopes and dreams of an
Marxist America dashed no more compromise and no fear of the race card
they are left with election cheating badly in need of investigation.
Time to break the concent decree of the RINO with the Leftist Slave
Owners aka DNC and take on the Orange County vote fraud including
arresting the so called congressmen.  Start with Loretta Sanchez who
cheated B1 Bob Dornan out of his seat.  When the GOP let that go the
left knew they could use that trick any time they needed it.  The key
there is voter ID.  Make it Federal law and the left is done for in one
cycle.

CWSIV

No More Tinnitus: 1 Odd Trick Ends The Ringing Overnight
fighttinnitusnow.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5c155336b9f2953362c57st02vuc