[Rushtalk] Fox News Host Slams Trump

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Dec 15 12:22:54 MST 2018

On Sat, 2018-12-15 at 08:28 -0500, Dennis Putnam wrote:
> Tucker may have been critical of Trump's abilities but anyone who
> watches his show can hardly call him a leftist.
>
> Having said that I would take this with a giant grain of salt. This
> does not sound like the same person that has acknowledged Trump's
> numerous promises kept on his show.

That is what worries me the inconsistancy in Fox which brings the whole
organization into question not just the one person.
Rather than criticise why not push for Trump to press the attack on
liberalism all the more and make suggestions as to your favorite point
of attack.
Myself I would have him rewrite Section 861 of the tax code so
individuals do not have to file or pay income tax regardless of source
unless they incorporate themselves.  That done no need to vote Democrat
and the party will die a slow mean death of loss of power.

CWSIV

Man Makes Shocking Discovery At Ark's Final Resting Place
pro.healthresponses.org
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5c1554ba5482654ba7e3dst04vuc