[Rushtalk] Demofornia to tax internet sales

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Dec 22 10:39:47 MST 2018

On Thu, 2018-12-20 at 21:39 -0500, John Quayle wrote:

>                     just as stupid as trying to tax text messaging!

>From what I have read some of the EU nations do have a byte tax.
Lets not give this state any new ideas.  CaliFuckedUP is bad enough.

Perhaps the retailers will find a friend in Trump.  For this does smack
of intrastate taxation in violation of the federal governments
authority.

CWSIV
Popcorn Does This To Your Brain (Shocking)
clearstateofmind.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5c1e77138408b7713076est03vuc