[Rushtalk] 100, 000 yellow vested French citizens approve of this video

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Thu Dec 27 20:14:34 MST 2018

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Lew Wolfgang

Hi Folks,

I happened upon this video of a lecture given by Steve Goreham in
Canada entitled:

Climate Science and the Myths of Renewable Energy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtHreJbr2WM

Of course I recommend it because it substantiates everything I've been
saying on this topic for more than ten-years.  But Steve also makes some
points I haven't seen before, such as solar power deployment actually
causing increased CO2 emissions when the whole life-cycle is considered.
It also correlates high electricity costs with the percentage of renewables
used on a country-by-country basis.  Carlos, you sure pay a lot for electricity
in Spain!  He mentions the two rolling blackouts of Australia as the hallmark
of a third-world country.  These were the blackouts caused by insufficient
base-load generation.  He also debunks the "97% of climate scientists..."
claim that was even quoted by obama.

Judge Judy Steps Down After 23 Years Over This Controversy
glancence-hality.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5c2592f3d220012f01f7bst02vuc