[Rushtalk] D.B. Cooper

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Sat Feb 3 04:26:45 MST 2018

I think he did not survive the jump.  Except for the small amount of money recovered from the river,  most of the money was lost to the elements and never spent.  DB never lived to know what Iran Contra was.  Somebody not named DB got some kicks writing the letters.   ...But.... that does not sell books.   Conspiracies do sell, but I don't buy them that easily.  Tom