[Rushtalk] The Worst Has Yet To Come?!?

John Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 3 13:34:41 MST 2018

  Fox star Monica Crowley says FISA memo is only the first of several –
  “worse” is coming

February 2, 2018

Fox star Monica Crowley says FISA memo is only the first of several –
“worse” is coming christianthiel.net / Shutterstock.com

The now-infamous FISA memo could be just one of several alleging
corruption at the FBI, according to one conservative commentator.

*Monica Crowley told Fox News on Thursday morning that “very good
sources” had told her that more memos are incoming and that “there is
worse coming down the pike.”*

If the contents of this one memo are bad enough to send the FBI and the
Democrats into a tailspin, how bad could the others be?

President Trump is expected to declassify
<http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/02/fox-news-first-surveillance-memo-could-be-declassified-friday-trump-warns-dems-on-daca.html>
the now-ubiquitous Nunes memo today.

      Crowley: more memos to come

Controversy over the yet-released memo has caused a furor on the left,
with liberal journalists, Democrats, and even James Comey accusing
Republicans of a bad-faith attempt to discredit the FBI.

But things could get more interesting.

Crowley told Fox that “sources” had told her the Nunes memo is just one
of several and that there is “worse to come down the pike.”

“Well, look, this memo is about origination”, said Crowley, a senior
fellow at the London Center for Policy Research.

“From what I’m hearing from my sources this is about how this FISA
warrant came into being and why and how it got approved and why and how
it was used.”

The FISA memo reportedly alleges that the Obama DOJ abused its authority
to spy on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. The infamous Trump dossier
obtained by the Clinton campaign was allegedly used to justify that
surveillance.

“I also understand from some very good sources that this is the first of
several memos. So as bad as this memo might be, my understanding is that
there is worse coming down the pike,” Crowley continued.

Their house of cards is falling down.

      *Memo fight climaxes*

The now-infamous memo has driven a wedge between Republicans and the
White House on one hand and Democrats and the Justice Department on the
other. It’s becoming an unprecedented political battle between the
president’s party and the nation’s top law enforcement agency.

Former FBI director James Comey dished out a passive-aggressive attack
at Trump and Republicans yesterday, calling them “weasels and liars” who
would be remembered like Joe McCarthy, the anti-communist senator.

Democrats, led by Adam Schiff (D-Ca.), claim that the memo is
misleading. FBI Director Christopher Wray, who viewed the memo last
weekend, has expressed concerns about certain “omissions of fact”
<http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/371636-fbi-warns-it-has-grave-concerns-about-material-omissions-of-fact-in>
in the document.

Trump slammed the FBI/DOJ on Twitter on Friday for favoring Democrats.

Considering what we’ve learned so far about these agencies’ handling of
the investigations into Clinton and the probe into alleged collusion
between Russia and president Trump’s transition team, President Trump is
probably right.

With the Nunes memo set to release today and more memos down the road,
things aren’t looking good for the FBI.

<https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/government-corruption/monica-crowley-worse-coming-2.htm?bt_alias=eyJ1c2VySWQiOiAiYmU4NThhMDAtYjUzMS00ZmQ5LWJkZjktZDBlNDM5MWFjZTYwIn0%3D&utm_source=boomtrain&utm_medium=automated&utm_campaign=ci3#>