[Rushtalk] The Worst Has Yet To Come?!?

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Sat Feb 3 14:07:24 MST 2018

The release of Strzok's  texts and emails will be entertaining.   Tom

 Subject: [Rushtalk] The Worst Has Yet To Come?!?
 To: "Rushtalk Discussion List" <rushtalk at csdco.com>
 Date: Saturday, February 3, 2018, 3:34 PM

     Fox star Monica Crowley says FISA memo is only the
 first of
       several – “worse” is coming
     February 2,
 2018

       christianthiel.net /
 Shutterstock.com

       The now-infamous FISA memo could be just one of
 several
         alleging corruption at the FBI, according to one
 conservative
         commentator.
       Monica Crowley told Fox News on Thursday
 morning that
           “very good sources” had told her that more
 memos are incoming
           and that “there is worse coming down the
 pike.”

       If the contents of this one memo are bad enough to
 send the FBI
         and the Democrats into a tailspin, how bad could the
 others be?
       President Trump is expected
           to declassify the now-ubiquitous Nunes memo
 today.

       Crowley: more memos to come
       Controversy over the yet-released memo has caused a
 furor on
         the left, with liberal journalists, Democrats, and
 even James
         Comey accusing Republicans of a bad-faith attempt to
 discredit
         the FBI.
       But things could get more interesting.

       Crowley told Fox that “sources” had told her
 the Nunes memo is
         just one of several and that there is “worse to
 come down the
         pike.”
       “Well, look, this memo is about origination”,
 said Crowley, a
         senior fellow at the London Center for Policy
 Research.
       “From what I’m hearing from my sources this is
 about how this
         FISA warrant came into being and why and how it got
 approved and
         why and how it was used.”
       The FISA memo reportedly alleges that the Obama DOJ
 abused its
         authority to spy on Trump campaign adviser Carter
 Page. The
         infamous Trump dossier obtained by the Clinton
 campaign was
         allegedly used to justify that surveillance.
       “I also understand from some very good sources
 that this is the
         first of several memos. So as bad as this memo might
 be, my
         understanding is that there is worse coming down the
 pike,”
         Crowley continued.
       Their house of cards is falling down.

       Memo fight climaxes
       The now-infamous memo has driven a wedge between
 Republicans
         and the White House on one hand and Democrats and
 the Justice
         Department on the other. It’s becoming an
 unprecedented
         political battle between the president’s party and
 the nation’s
         top law enforcement agency.
       Former FBI director James Comey dished out a
 passive-aggressive
         attack at Trump and Republicans yesterday, calling
 them “weasels
         and liars” who would be remembered like Joe
 McCarthy, the
         anti-communist senator.
       Democrats, led by Adam Schiff (D-Ca.), claim that
 the memo is
         misleading. FBI Director Christopher Wray, who
 viewed the memo
         last weekend, has expressed concerns about certain
 “omissions
           of fact” in the document.

       Trump slammed the FBI/DOJ on Twitter on Friday for
 favoring
         Democrats.

       Considering what we’ve learned so far about these
 agencies’
         handling of the investigations into Clinton and the
 probe into
         alleged collusion between Russia and president
 Trump’s
         transition team, President Trump is probably
 right.
       With the Nunes memo set to release today and more
 memos down
         the road, things aren’t looking good for the
 FBI.