[Rushtalk] Trump Flips The Script On Democrats, On Live TV

C JUNO cwsiv at juno.com
Mon Feb 5 12:12:54 MST 2018

   Trump Flips The Script On Democrats, On Live TV
      * 01/10/2018
      * Source: TTN
      * by: Donny Bomenabori

Trump Flips The Script On Democrats, On Live TV

Democrats had an unexpected guest accompany them to the White House on
Monday: a camera. Cornered on live television, with no press secretary
or prepared remarks to bail them out, they had to have a civil
conversation with President Trump, with more accountability than they
are accustomed. Observers agree that if one thing came from the meeting,
it is that he shattered the Democrat narrative on his fitness to serve.

President Trump had a rough series of news cycles, as alleged reporter
Michael Wolff made the rounds on multiple networks, openly questioning
the mental faculties of the President. While the President didn't
possess the polish of a beltway consultant, Americans have seen their
President attempting to find middle ground with his hostile opposition;
he didn't look like the Trump in Wolff's book, and people noticed. The
President successfully showcased leadership, and extolled
compromise saying  "I'm not going to say 'oh gee I want this or I want
that' I will be signing it".

Those words alarmed some, but the President was explicit that any
compromise had to include funding for the border wall. He also has a
House majority that would not put forth any language to the contrary;
the Senate is the bigger challenge, and he confronted the likely
opposition on live television. The Democrats can either obstruct him or
go along as their base mutinies. Democrats were cornered yesterday, and
the whole world could see it.

 Source: TTN

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/trump-flips-the-script-on-democrats-on-live-tv

The Unusual Link Between Alzheimer's and Coconut Oil (Watch)
Memory Repair Protocol
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5a78acf9582782cf91dc3st01vuc