[Rushtalk] Resume` Enhancement?!?

John Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 14 18:53:35 MST 2018

  Disturbing: Obama official pleaded guilty to taking pictures up
  women’s skirts

February 13, 2018

Disturbing: Obama official pleaded guilty to taking pictures up women’s
skirts Image Source: Screenshot

A former senior Obama aide pleaded guilty to taking pictures up women’s
skirts and resigned before the Department of Education could fire him,
the /Daily Mail
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5379107/Senior-policy-advisor-Obama-took-pictures-skirts.html>
/reports.

*William Mendoza pleaded guilty
<http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-adviser-pleaded-guilty-to-trying-to-take-pictures-up-womens-skirts-on-the-train/article/2648878>
and was convicted in January of 2017 of voyeurism,* according to
recently released documents. He also reportedly viewed a video of a
woman disrobing in a dressing room, although it is not known if he took
the video.

Mendoza, who is married and has children, resigned from his position at
the Department of Education in November of 2016 before the Department
could conclude an investigation into his conduct.

      Obama aide and voyeur convicted, resigned

Mendoza served as the executive director of the White House Initiative
on American Indian and Alaska Native Education before resigning
<http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/12/william-mendoza-obama-official-upskirt-photos/>
over misdemeanor voyeurism charges in November of 2016. He earned
$140,000 at his post.

He was later convicted for attempting to take pictures up women’s skirts
on the Washington metro, and was also allegedly seen watching a video of
a woman undressing in a dressing room, although it is not known if he
took the video himself.

He used government iPhones in four separate attempts in July of 2016 to
record non-consensual photo and video images.

In one instance detailed in the documents, Mendoza followed a woman onto
an escalator and “placed his cell phone ‘near the bottom of her dress’
while behind her and took the picture,” the /Mail/ reported. “One minute
later” he went back down, and waited until another woman, who was
wearing a dress, went up the escalator — he followed her and took
another picture.

Mendoza was reportedly on the government time-clock and was using a
taxpayer-funded travel card
<http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-adviser-pleaded-guilty-to-trying-to-take-pictures-up-womens-skirts-on-the-train/article/2648878>
when he was caught in the act by a metro surveillance camera. The
Washington Metro Police Department got in touch with the Department of
Education in August of 2016 to say they were investigating his
misbehavior. He stepped down from his post in November before the
Department of Education could finish probing his conduct.

He was charged with one count of misdemeanor voyeurism and was slapped
with a suspended 90-day sentence, one year of probation, and a $100 fine.

His lawyer said that Mendoza wants to move on with life after receiving
“treatment” for his behavior.

‘He’s received treatment for the underlying issues that gave rise to
this incident, and, with the strong support of his family, is moving
forward productively with his life.’

      Also attacked Redskins fan

A Native American autistic man from Oklahoma accused Mendoza of
assaulting him
<http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/18/native-american-man-says-wh-official-assaulted-him-for-wearing-redskins-shirt-video/>
in 2015 for wearing a Washington Redskins shirt.

“He comes to me and calls me the name weetard not retard, weetard.
‘You’re a weetard for not understanding Redskins is offensive,’” Barrett
Dahl explained. “Where are you from? You’re so stupid and uneducated.
You don’t understand Redskins is offensive? And I tell him I’m from
Oklahoma as I’m very proud to be and that’s when he spits on me.”

Mendoza was never charged with any crime over the incident.

Mendoza, a Native American, has protested actively against the Dakota
Access Pipeline, according to the /Mail./

He filled the White House post in 2011 when it was created by executive
order, according to the /Mail. /His appointment would have had to have
been made by Obama.

The inspector general of the Department of Education recommended in
April of 2017 that Mendoza be barred from federal employment because of
“suitability” problems. He has not served in public office since.

Good riddance.