[Rushtalk] Lobing Democrat calls for attacks on Rand Paul

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Fri Feb 16 08:40:41 MST 2018

Has-Been Actress Calls for Repeat Assault on Rand Paul
      * 02/09/2018
      * Source: Washington Free Beacon
      * by: Jack Heretik

Has-Been Actress Calls for Repeat Assault on Rand Paul
By Michael Vadon (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0
(https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia
Commons

Actress Bette Midler suggested on Thursday night that Sen. Rand Paul's
(R., Ky.) neighbor should assault him again.

Midler sent a tweet asking where Paul's neighbor was on Thursday night
as Paul spoke on the Senate floor about the proposed government funding
bill. Rene A. Boucher was charged with assaulting the senator after he
was initially arrested in November. As the government prepared to shut
down at midnight Thursday, Paul expressed his opposition to the bill
based on the large deficit that would result.

"Where’s Rand Paul’s neighbor when we need him?" Midler tweeted.

        Where’s Rand Paul’s neighbor when we need him?

        — Bette Midler (@BetteMidler) February 9, 2018

In January, Boucher agreed to plead guilty to one count of assaulting a
member of Congress after he was accused of attacking Paul in his
backyard, leaving the senator with several broken ribs.

http://americanactionnews.com/articles/has-been-actress-calls-for-repeat-assault-on-rand-paul

1 Simple Trick Removes Eye Bags & Lip Lines in Seconds
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5a86fbc5df7337bc50d3bst01vuc