[Rushtalk] 12 Worthless RINO against tax cuts

Stephen Frye stephen.frye at outlook.com
Mon Jan 8 09:51:13 MST 2018

I am anxious, though not excited, to see the real difference.  We are in high-tax area, but by doubling the standard deduction, we should pretty much break even.  If our bracket drops, we may even come out ahead.  I think that the reigning idiots like Brown are worried that, by losing the state tax deduction, the citizens will be more aware of the burden of the state taxes alone.  I don’t think he gives a rat’s ass for the tax payers – other than the fact that they will now be more aware!