[Rushtalk] Penn State's 98-Year-Old Outing Club Is No Longer Allowed to Go Outside

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Thu May 3 09:32:29 MDT 2018

No but all the buildings, inside and out, and their contents have been
coated with nerf. Going up and down the stairs is problematic but no one
falling is getting hurt. The next project under consideration is nerf
coating the sidewalks, landscaping and ground. The football stadium is
up for debate so they are considering ending all sports except chess and
bridge. However there is some question about putting all that stress on
participants.