[Rushtalk] 14 Celebrities That Might Challenge Trump In 2020

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sun May 6 12:18:51 MDT 2018

14 Celebrities That Might Challenge Trump In 2020
      * Source: American Update

14 Celebrities That Might Challenge Trump In 2020

These celebrities might take on The Donald in 2020 for the office of the
presidency. We figured you would want a heads up on these potential
candidates and you would want to know a little bit about them. Number 13
is sure to blow your mind and number 7 will leave your eyes rolling.
Here are AU’s 14 potential 2020 Trump challengers.

1. Oprah

Source: American Update

Oprah 2020? She has been speculated to run time and time again. She
meets all the requirements and if current President Donald Trump shows
us anything it is that political experience is not needed. Oprah has
donated large amounts of money to several liberal causes and Democrat
candidates.

2. Tim McGraw

Source: Fox News

Famous country singer Tim McGraw has been pondering the thought of a
political run for quite a while. He has talked about running for Senate
or maybe something higher when his daughters grow up. This doesn’t count
him out just yet though, maybe he will feel the need and declare his
candidacy officially.

3. Katy Perry

Source: American Update

42, 43, 46?!

A post shared by KATY PERRY (@katyperry) on Jul 26, 2015 at 9:00pm PDT

This pop singer turned liberal activist definitely caught TDS(Trump
Derangement Syndrome) after his accession to power in 2016. She has been
to many major liberal events in 2017 and been photographed with her
“Nasty Woman” shirt and “I’m With Her” button. She made her announcement
in 2015 after she was photographed with George Bush & Bill Clinton and
captioned the photo with “42, 43, 46?!”.

4. Chris Rock

Source: American Update

I'm gonna run in 2020 wish me luck . pic.twitter.com/wkFCv7WrKB — Chris
Rock (@chrisrock) November 10, 2016

Chris Rock Said he was running for president in a tweet(featured above).
Chris Rock could be called cynical towards politics and aside form jokes
has rarely spoken up about the topic. He did, however, donate $40,00 to
Barack Obama in 2008.

5. Will Smith

Source: American Update

"If people keep saying all the crazy kinds of stuff they've been saying
on the news lately about walls and Muslims, they're going to force me
into the political arena," he said back in 2015. When asked to specify
the position he had in mind, he replied, "I mean, I gotta be the
president. Come on!" Will Smith mentioned his running for president
while promoting the movie “Concussion”, he said he is looking to make
his way into politics and that the office of the president was an
obvious choice. Smith donates a lot of money to charitable organizations
and donated money to Barack Obama’s 2008 run for President.

6. Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson

Source: American Update

6. Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson

America, I hear you.

Tune in TONIGHT for our season finale of @nbcsnl for suprises and big
laughs. #SNLFinale #5xHost #2020 🔥💪🏾🇺🇸 pic.twitter.com/EdEgDwXX4V —
Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) May 20, 2017

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has publicly talked about running for office
time and time again, is 2020 his year? The WWE superstar, actor, and
producer is a political independent that as weighed in on politics from
time to time and more so now than ever.

7. Stephen Colbert

Source: American Update

This infamous late night comedian announced his run for president on a
Russian Late night show called “Evening Urgent”. Before he said he was
running he made sure that the program didn’t broadcast to the United
States, after the host confirmed this he went on to announce his run in
2020. Can we claim Colbert is guilty of Russian Collusion when he runs?
It would be more credible than his attacks on President Trump.

8. Kevin Hart

Source: American Update

I'm thinking about running for PRESIDENT, I got the look down packed!!!!
http://t.co/qCzCyhPU — Kevin Hart (@KevinHart4real) August 28, 2012

After much speculation involving the Rock’s run for president, comedian
Kevin Hart said he will throw his hat in the ring against the rock.
Kevin is a Christian that has remained away from politics in the
mainstream but did give some money to a Democrat back in 2003. Kevin
Hart might be a guy to look out for when The Rock makes his run.

9. Ron Perlman

Source: American Update

The famous actor from the “Hellboy” franchise and “Sons of Anarchy”
announced he will be running for president the day after Trump defeated
Hillary in 2016. Ron Perlman has made numerous anti-Trump tweets and
claims to be a lifelong Democrat, so Chances are he will butt heads with
the Donald if he does run.

10. Ben Affleck

Source: American Update

10. Ben Affleck In late 2016 Ben Affleck, famous for his role as Batman
in “Batman VS Superman” & “The Justice League”, told the New York Times
“I like the idea of running for office”. As liberal as they come, Ben
Affleck has campaigned for all sorts of Democratic presidential
candidates.

11. Mark Cuban

Source: American Update

11. Mark Cuban American Businessman and owner of the Dallas Mavericks
Mark Cuban has said that he might take on Donald Trump in 2020. Mark
Cuban claims to be a libertarian who supports a bigger social safety
net, he wouldn’t join the party because of their negative stance on the
safety net. Mark would certainly make an impact on the political scene,
no as big a splash as Donald Trump made in 2020 but a wake certainly.

2. Alec Baldwin

Source: American Update

12. Alec Baldwin Famous actor Alec Baldwin has been hinting at a run for
president in 2020. Alec Baldwin's Career was given new life after Trump
was elected when he found the niche of impersonating him on SNL. Alec
Baldwin is very politically active and has a liberal opinion on just
about anything you could ask him.

13. Kanye West

Source: American Update

"If my grandfather was here right now he would not let me back down! I
don't know I'm fitting to lose after this. It don't matter though,
'cause it ain't about me," he said. "It's about ideas, bro. New ideas.
People with ideas. People who believe in truth. And yes, as you probably
could have guessed by this moment, I have decided in 2020 to run for
president."

Kanye West, a Rap icon, made the announcement that he was running for
president in late 2015 at MTV’s Video Music Awards. He claims to be an
outsider who hates politics and wants to make a difference because he
cares about “human beings”.

14. George Clooney

Source: American Update

14. George Clooney "Would I like to be the next president? Oh, that
sounds like fun. Can I just say that I'd like anybody to be the next
president of the United States. Right away, please." George Clooney,
having been active in the political world for quite some time, has
hinted he might run for the oval office. Fox News Commentator Sean
Hannity mocked the idea of George running saying “I think George
Clooney's positions when they come out, would be so asinine as to be
hilarious,". Clooney has a history of activism in the democratic party,
supporting numerous Democrat candidates for president and attending the
left’s “March for Our Lives” astroturfed gun-control march.

Good Morning America Confirms Unfortunate News
greatsuperstars.world
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5aef470c56420470b5f1bst01duc