[Rushtalk] Hurray for McCain Finally he does something right

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sun May 6 12:24:42 MDT 2018

McCain's Big Announcement
      * 04/30/2018
      * Source: AAN
      * by: AAN

McCain's Big Announcement
By Flicker photographer dsb nola (Flickr photo) [CC BY 2.0
(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons

Arizona Sen. John McCain (R) revealed in an excerpt from his new book
"The Restless Wave" that he will not seek another term in office.

"This is my last term," said the 81-year-old McCain. "If I hadn’t
admitted that to myself before this summer, a stage 4 cancer diagnosis
acts as ungentle persuasion."

The Daily Caller reports:

        McCain called for a return to the politics of compromise and
        teamwork, putting country over party and focusing on the ideals
        we all share. "I would like to see us recover our sense that we
        are more alike than different."

        McCain, who has often been critical of President Donald Trump,
        made no exception in the book. "He has declined to distinguish
        the actions of our government from the crimes of despotic ones.
        The appearance of toughness, or a reality show facsimile of
        toughness, seems to matter more than any of our values."

Some questions have arisen in recent weeks as to whether McCain, who has
spent the last several months recovering from the side effects of his
medical treatment, would be physically able to finish out his current
term. So far, the Senator says he has no intention of resigning.

 Source: AAN

Oncologists Do Not Want You To See This Video (Stunning)
omnivistahealthreport.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5aef486a36e2748695c23st03vuc