[Rushtalk] Trump Secures Big League 2020 Endorsement

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Sun May 6 20:53:56 MDT 2018

 Is this a good thing?????

Trump Secures Big League 2020 Endorsement

      * 04/25/2018
      * Source: Breitbart
      * by: Robert Kraychik

Trump Secures Big League 2020 EndorsementGage Skidmore [CC BY-SA 3.0
(https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia
Commons

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said he expected to support President Donald
Trump’s reelection campaign in 2020 during a Tuesday interview with
SiriusXM hosts Rebecca Mansour and Joel Pollak on Breitbart News
Tonight.

Mansour asked Cruz, “Would you be supportive of President Trump if he
ran for reelection in 2020?”

Cruz replied, “I certainly assume so. I was supportive of and campaigned
for President Trump in 2016, and I am very encouraged with the
substantive policy victories we are getting, whether it is an historic
tax cut bill, whether it is regulatory reform that’s unleashing jobs,
whether it is repealing the Obamacare individual mandate — which I led
the fight to do in the United States Senate — whether it is nominating
and confirming strong constitutionalists to the courts. On all of those
fights I’ve been working to lead the battle. I’m content to continue
working to lead that battle and defend our freedoms and defend the
Constitution.”

Cruz invited American support for his Senatorial election campaign. He
said, “Let me encourage everyone again, the hard left is raising tons of
money. They’re coming after us, and if you want to defend our freedom,
if you want to defend the Constitution, if you want to build a wall,
then we need your help. Come to our website, tedcruz.org. Support us,
contribute, because the other side is coming hard and they’re pushing
impeachment and open borders and taking away our rights, and so we need
to stand together and defend those rights.”

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Doctor Warns: Stop Eating This Vegetable Immediately
Gundry MD
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5aefd5fea258e55f70addst02duc