[Rushtalk] Former Fox News Host Accepts Trump's Invitation

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Thu May 10 11:36:46 MDT 2018

Former Fox News Host Accepts Trump's Invitation
      * 04/30/2018
      * Source: Daily Wire
      * by: Ryan Saavedra

        Greg Gutfeld says he's taking up Trump's proposal to host the
        next WHCD: “I am saying yes to the challenge. I will host next
        year, but not there. We have to do a counter-dinner, maybe do it
        for police widows. The money goes there & then Trump has to go…
        it’ll be a gentle roast.” pic.twitter.com/DZp7KwIi0B

        — Ryan Saavedra 🇺🇸 (@RealSaavedra) May 1, 2018

Is this good news??

CWSIV
Constant Fatigue Is A Warning Sign– Here's The Simple Fix
gundrymd.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5af483315436a3316e55st04vuc