[Rushtalk] BREAKING NFL Releases Kneeling Rules For National Anthem

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Wed May 23 19:35:26 MDT 2018

BREAKING NFL Releases Kneeling Rules For National Anthem
      * Source: The Wrap

BREAKING NFL Releases Kneeling Rules For National Anthem
Wikimedia Commons

The National Football League will no longer allow players to kneel on
the field during the national anthem, according to a series of updated
guidelines released by the league on Wednesday.

“All team and league personnel on the field shall stand and show respect
for the flag and Anthem,” reads the first bullet point. “A club will be
fined by the league if its personnel are on the field and so not stand
and show respect for the flag and the Anthem.”

        Here is the NFL’s new national anthem policy:
        pic.twitter.com/ybjKoO6E3s

        — Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 23, 2018

The new guidelines will also no longer require that players appear on
the field during the performance of the anthem, and will allow anyone
wishing to protest to remain in the locker room.

“We believe today’s decision will keep our focus on the game and the
extraordinary athletes who play it — and on our fans who enjoy it,” the
league’s statement read.

 Source: The Wrap

Doctor Warns: Stop Eating This Vegetable Immediately
Gundry MD
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5b0616f14b52716f00cadst04vuc