[Rushtalk] Country Star Writes Song for Melania Trump

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Mon May 28 11:14:49 MDT 2018

Country Star Writes Song for Melania Trump
      * Source: Breitbart

Country Star Writes Song for Melania Trump
Wikimedia Commons

Country music star Billy Dean announced on social media on Thursday that
he has penned a song to honor first lady Melania Trump and her “Be Best”
platform.

Dean released some of the lyrics to the song on his Facebook
page following the news that he had composed the song on Monday night in
his hotel room ahead of a performance at the Congressional Club’s First
Lady’s Luncheon in Washington, DC, on Tuesday.

The song’s title, “Be Best,” honors Mrs. Trump’s official platform as
first lady, which focuses on child wellness, parental responsibility,
and honoring organizations that provide programs to help children.

Mrs. Trump, however, missed Dean’s performance because she
had surgery for a benign kidney condition on Monday.  Here are the
lyrics Dean posted:

        I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up

        But I want to be someone, someone wants to love

        I just want to say to every boy and girl

        Something you can do to change the world

        Be best, be brave and kind

        Be best, keep an open mind

        Always take the high road every time

        Be best have the biggest heart

        Be best be who you are

        To all of those different from the rest, be best

 Source: Breitbart

Doctor Warns: Don't Cover Up Your Dark Spots, Fix Them
Gundry MD
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5b0c391e9c741391d7b56st03duc