[Rushtalk] The Retribution for Evangelicals Who Sold Their Souls to Trump Is Coming / yes there is christian communism.

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Fri Nov 2 10:07:11 MDT 2018

On Fri, 2018-11-02 at 10:48 -0400, John Quayle wrote:

> Are we therefore condemned?!?

By the promoters of liberal theology aka liberation theology which is
the oldest heresy in Christianity sin all the more that grace be more
abundant the Apostles had issues with this nonsense.  The only
difference is its alliance with one particular political party.  We have
battled this in the former Presbyterian Church USA where the subversives
took control to force gay marriage on us so my church left and became
Evangelical Church Organization.  Episcopalians also left their church
but as the central owned the properties they have shut down in many
places.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

1 Simple Trick Removes Eye Bags & Lip Lines in Seconds
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5bdd166b7859f166818c4st03vuc