[Rushtalk] The Retribution for Evangelicals Who Sold Their Souls to Trump Is Coming / yes there is christian communism.

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Fri Nov 2 10:11:07 MDT 2018

On Thu, 2018-11-01 at 21:46 +0000, Tom Matiska wrote:
> Here is a  link to the "history" site in case anybody wants to look at
> their typical content....   I doubt the author or anyone else at the
> site has an evangelical bone in their body.
> https://www.alternet.org/       Tom

As I said more like liberation theology which is closely linked to
liberal theology.  In the Old Testament it would have been called
Sadducee's.
Sinners who enjoy it not saints who sin occasionally and repent.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Gut Doctor Begs Americans - "Throw This Vegetable Now"
food-frauds.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5bdd166f88384166c5c76st02vuc