[Rushtalk] The Retribution for Evangelicals Who Sold Their Souls to Trump Is Coming / yes there is christian communism.

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Nov 3 11:12:08 MDT 2018

On Sat, 2018-11-03 at 00:51 -0400, John Quayle wrote:

> Dennis, I would agree with you, but that certainly isn't the flavor of
> this piece that Carl has offered...................
>

> On 11/2/2018 11:03 AM, Dennis Putnam wrote:
>
> > I believe the correct word is commended.
> >
> > On 11/2/2018 10:48 AM, John Quayle wrote:
> >

> > >                     Are we therefore condemned?!?

Remember Democrats however wrong in their beliefs as Reagan said "the
trouble with liberals is that they know so much that isn't so" are still
sincere.
Liberal theologians are not only democrats playing fast and loose with
the Constitution they do likewise with the Scriptures not just the ten
commandments.
They are pro perversion and anti life as well.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

How To Remove Eye Bags & Lip Lines Fast (Watch)
ourhealthpros.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5bddd78515b1757810cfcst01vuc