[Rushtalk] Former Trump Staffer Framed?

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Nov 10 08:55:37 MST 2018

	Lying is not enough for the left they must legally persecute their
opponents.

Former Trump Staffer Framed?
      * 2018-10-26
      * Source: TTN
      * by: TTN Staff

Former Trump Staffer Framed?

                 Take the Republican Focus Group Survey

Former Trump campaign staffer George Papadopoulos was charged by Robert
Mueller and subsequently took a plea deal but he is considering
rescinding it as new information seems to suggest that he was framed.

According to The Daily Caller:
        Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos said Friday
        that he is considering withdrawing from a plea agreement he has
        had for over a year with the special counsel’s office.

        In an interview with “Fox & Friends,” the 31-year-old
        Papadopoulos asserted he was “framed” by Western intelligence
        agencies, including those within the U.S. government.

        “I believe there was tremendous misconduct on the government’s
        behalf regarding my case,” Papadopoulos said in the interview.
        “And given certain information I learned yesterday that I can’t
        publicly disclose right now, I’m actually even considering
        withdrawing my agreement I have come to with the government.”

        Papadopoulos was referring to his testimony Thursday to a joint
        congressional task force investigating the FBI and Department of
        Justice’s handling of the Trump-Russia collusion probe. It is
        unclear what was said in the deposition, but the two Republican
        lawmakers who attended the session said they came away with the
        belief that the FBI investigation was built on a faulty premise.
Papadopoulos was a major catalyst for the Russia investigation into
meddling in the U.S. election and with the Trump campaign.

                 Take the Republican Focus Group Survey

 Source: TTN

How To Remove Eye Bags & Lip Lines Fast (Watch)
ourhealthpros.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5be6ff8c57cbb7f8b53bcst02duc