[Rushtalk] What if they gave a superbowl and nobody watched????????????????????

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Nov 17 17:59:11 MST 2018

NFL Having An Attendance Problem?
      * Source: American Update
      * by: AU Staff

NFL Having An Attendance Problem?
Pixabay

It is only week two of the NFL season but it looks like fans are staying
home instead of traveling to the games.

According to Breitbart:

        We don’t yet know what the TV ratings for Week 2 of the NFL
        season will be. However, ratings aside, the league is still
        suffering very low attendance numbers.

        Last week’s games for Sunday Night Football fell once again over
        the previous season with the September 9 slate of games down 9
        percent over the 2017 season’s openers.

        Meanwhile, Week Two also saw some empty stadiums across the
        league.

        According to a post at the Twitter account, Empty Seats Galore,
        Los Angeles Rams fans “are already fed up” with the league and
        many empty seats were seen at Sunday afternoon’s game.

ESPN also reported that the Washington Redskins only sold approximately
58,000 tickets for a stadium that seats around 82,000.

 Source: American Update

Gut Doctor: "I Beg Americans To Throw This Vegetable Now”
food-frauds.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5bf0ddc764f155dc677f0st03duc