[Rushtalk] Kathy Griffin Drops Racial Rant, Says Black Man Who Didn’t Attack Trump Is a ‘P******’

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Tue Oct 2 17:44:35 MDT 2018

Seems this *itch was the warm up act for the continuing liberal racism.
Seems they believe they own the black man mind body and soul.

Kathy Griffin Drops Racial Rant, Says Black Man Who Didn’t Attack Trump
Is a ‘P******’
By Cillian Zeal
June 14, 2018 at 5:42am

Inasmuch as any individual can be rehabilitated from holding up the
bloodied, effigial head of the president, I think Kathy Griffin may be
going about it the wrong way.

Here’s a quick recap. First there was the “sorry, but can’t you guys
take a joke?” initial apology. Then there was the tearful, inchoate
press conference. Then she began the “Laugh Your Head Off” tour (I’m
assuming the only offensive thing wasn’t the name, although it was
probably the funniest and most knowing).

As that tour neared the end of its first leg, Griffin posted a morose
video of herself complaining that she was the victim of a Hollywood
“blacklist,” all from the confines of what looked like an exceedingly
expensive hotel.

Advertisement – story continues below

Later, during an appearance on “The View,” she retracted her apology to
the president and his family (this is not an uncommon feature of such
Trump-related amendes honorable). And now, she’s back at full bore,
telling a black comedian who won’t go after the president that he’s a “p
—-.”

“I do feel like this is such an anxiety-ridden time for everyone that
there is a thirst for all kinds of comedy,” Griffin said in an interview
with USA Today.

TRENDING: Kathy Griffin Drops Racial Rant, Says Black Man Who Didn’t
Attack Trump Is a ‘P******’

“And look, if you want to not hear about Trump at all, go see Kevin
Hart. He doesn’t even mention Trump. I personally think that’s a p—-
move because he’s a black man. But I guess he’s selling more tickets
than I ever will.”

Advertisement – story continues below

Listen up, black comedians. A white woman is about to tell you what
every comedian of color should be doing with their routines, which is
clearly not at all racist.

You listen and you listen good, lest you be labeled cowardly by a woman.

While USA Today didn’t print the expletive, the newspaper confirmed to
the Washington Free Beacon that was the word that Griffin used.

Do you think Kathy Griffin’s remark was racist?

Yes No Continue with Facebook
— or —

Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Tribune news updates
free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our
Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You’re logged in to Facebook. Click
here to log out.

As for why Griffin may have gone after Hart, he seemed to take a mild
shot at her last year as the controversy unfolded.

“You’re just looking at comics being comics. We always take risks, but
sometimes it can be distasteful,” Hart said during an appearance on “The
View.”

During the interview, Griffin also seemed to imply the fake beheading
put her in the company of people like Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein.

“One of the things that’s great about being a comedian is you really do
get to be a whistle-blower. I like to do it through comedy,” Griffin
said.

“People love to hear these stories, so I’m not going to walk away from
it.”

RELATED: Rutgers Professor Goes on Disturbing Rant Against White
Children and Their Parents

A “whistle-blower?” What you do is stand on stage for 90 minutes and
bravely repeat to the audience their prejudices in a humorous form. I’m
genuinely curious how that counts as whistle-blowing.

Advertisement - story continues below

Of course, I’m genuinely curious how Griffin more or less has some
semblance of a career back roughly a year after she seemed to incite the
beheading of the president. Perhaps that was an example of
whistle-blowing?

Well, whatever. If the assassination of the president wasn’t enough to
sustain the media’s attention, perhaps her racist patronization of
African-American comics will be.

Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our
readers' newsfeeds and is instead promoting mainstream media sources.
When you share to your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our
content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with
your friends and family. Thank you.

Share on FacebookShare Tweet Email EmailPrint
Tags: liberal racism

By: Cillian Zeal on June 14, 2018 at 5:42am

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/kathy-griffin-now-openly-racist-says-black-men-who-dont-attack-trump-are-p/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=conservative-brief-WJ&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=western-journal

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Retire Rich on One $3 Stock