[Rushtalk] My sinister battle with Brett Kavanaugh

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Thu Oct 4 15:08:06 MDT 2018

On Wed, 2018-10-03 at 23:25 -0400, John Quayle wrote:

> It's total rubbish........ask Dan Bongino <www.danbongino.com>, a
> member of both the FBI and Secret Service.........

Well we do know what a mess the Starr thing was and how badly it failed
in attempting to take down a CFR man.
This one was beyond the usual primative Democrat scare mongering.

What remains is the American Family Association and their report
regarding Kavanaugh's ruling around the issue of aborticide.
If the deep state cant kill trump they will try to deceive him and get
some of their own around him as they did Reagan.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Unbelievable German World War 2 Photo Shocks Americans
pro.healthresponses.org
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5bb6e4995d4be64760ffdst04vuc