[Rushtalk] Reagans RINO son attacks Trump

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Fri Oct 12 19:59:56 MDT 2018

Ronald Reagan’s Son Attacks Trump

      * superadmin
      * News

Ron Reagan, Jr., son of former President Ronald Reagan recently appeared
on MSNBC where he called President Trump an “imbecilic sociopath.”

Reagan stated, “You asked a few minutes ago if there was any other
president we could remember would say anything like this about a fellow
American citizen, and the answer is no, not publicly. If the last two
years taught us anything, it’s that Donald Trump does not appreciate or
grasp the grandeur and the dignity of the office he holds. And you are
quite right if they are good people they grow into to the extent that
they can. Trump has had the opposite effect. He is not growing into the
dignity and the grandeur of the office he holds. He is dragging that
dignity and that grandeur through the gutter. Because that is who he is.
There is no larger self there.”

“What do you think you are going to get when you install in the Oval
Office, an imbecilic sociopath? Things are not going to turn out well.”

        jgp44
        Ron Reagan Jr is and has been a continual disgrace to the name
        of Ronald Reagan. But idiots like him (whose 15 minutes of fame
        expired long ago) know that they can get on radio and TV if they
        trash Trump. They don’t even need to have a coherent argument.

        Smackey
        This left wing nut has been trying to cash in on his fathers
        name for years. Didn’t work and neither does he. Pathetic loser.

        Hopeful27
        Yeah, I have little respect for Reagan Jr. If he wasn’t the son
        of a former president, his words would be just part of the
        incoherent liberal mantra spewed out daily. If we followed his
        logic, we wouldn’t see any preposterous speech coming from any
        politician ever and certainly not from any Democratic President.
        Perhaps he should open his mind to comprehend that lying with
        smooth, intelligent words is the way of every recent President
        and lies kill. His father did some stupid things, too, including
        giving the first amnesty to illegal aliens. His legacy is
        millions of unwanted, illegal aliens taking over California and
        turning it into a social and political pig sty and turning this
        nation against itself. He talked pro-life, but did nothing to
        save the babies. He talked prayer in the schools, but didn’t
        lift a finger. to change it back. I liked Reagan during his
        time, especially after the incompetent Carter, but his legacy is
        an America broken within.

http://americanspotlight.com/news/ronald-reagans-son-attacks-trump/

How To Remove Eye Bags & Lip Lines Fast (Watch)
ourhealthpros.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5bc15233edf1152330a74st01duc