[Rushtalk] Reagans RINO son attacks Trump

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Sun Oct 14 15:42:29 MDT 2018

On Sat, 2018-10-13 at 15:30 -0400, John Quayle wrote:

> I still don't understand how that can happen..............

Same way any kid from a good home turns bad.
then again perhaps in some cases liberalism is the result of a
developmental disability or retardation.
though these things run in family's they can and do show up in family's
without such history's.  It can also come out the other way.
I am descended from Americas first communists the Rappite's.  My
Grandmothers  maiden name was Rapp.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Unbelievable German World War 2 Photo Shocks Americans
pro.healthresponses.org
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5bc3b92cc2dc5390c58f7st02duc