[Rushtalk] Reports: Kavanaugh Has Found 1982 Calendar, Detailed Entries Help Clear His Name

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Tue Oct 16 18:39:04 MDT 2018

On Tue, 2018-10-16 at 15:37 +0000, Tom Matiska wrote:
> Carl, your sense of timing continues to amaze me.    Tom

My ability to keep up is limited by the need to sleep and work.  I do
not have the free time I once had.
BTW a common bitch by liberals is that the constitution is outdated and
needs to be changed to keep up with the debauchery of our time.

CWSIV

Top U.S Doctor Tells All: "Forget Botox, Do This Instead"
liftandtighten.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5bc685447ddf554302d1st04duc