[Rushtalk] Reports: Kavanaugh Has Found 1982 Calendar, Detailed Entries Help Clear His Name

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Wed Oct 17 09:50:44 MDT 2018

How much more time would you have if you didn't spend it on 23 day old articles?     Tom

    On Tuesday, October 16, 2018 8:42 PM, Carl Spitzer {C Juno} <cwsiv at juno.com> wrote:

 On Tue, 2018-10-16 at 15:37 +0000, Tom Matiska wrote:
 Carl, your sense of timing continues to amaze me.    Tom

My ability to keep up is limited by the need to sleep and work.  I do not have the free time I once had.
BTW a common bitch by liberals is that the constitution is outdated and needs to be changed to keep up with the debauchery of our time.

CWSIV