[Rushtalk] Who Needs Russians when we have liberal tech

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Oct 20 22:08:55 MDT 2018

October 19, 2018

SHOCKING: Big Tech Meddling in Midterms

Big Tech has been tweaking its algorithms ahead of the midterms in an
effort to tip the scales. Breitbart reports:

        Democrat candidates for the Senate and House are vastly
        outpacing their Republican opponents on Facebook and
        Facebook-owned Instagram, according to analysis by the New York
        Times — although it’s impossible to say how much of their
        upsurge is the result of mass-bans and algorithm changes on the
        part of Facebook.

        The analysis shows a 7.8 million advantage in Facebook
        interactions for Democrat Senate candidates vs. Republican
        Senate candidates in a 30-day period ending October 15, and a 2
        million advantage in interactions for Democrats fighting House
        races over the same period.

        Only in gubernatorial races do Republicans hold a slight
        advantage in Facebook interactions — of just 100,000.

        Democrats also hold a significant advantage on Instagram, with
        Democratic candidates seeing 5.4 million interactions on their
        Instagram pages over the thirty-day period, compared to just
        213,000 for Republicans.

This is concerning for the future of our democracy.

https://1600daily.com/2018/10/19/shocking-big-tech-meddling-midterms/

What Popcorn Really Does To Your Memory
clearstateofmind.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5bcbfc784a0ae7c772666st04duc