[Rushtalk] Roseanne's Co-Star Speaks Out

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Oct 27 14:03:37 MDT 2018

Roseanne's Co-Star Speaks Out

      * 10/19/2018
      * Source: American Update
      * by: AU Staff

Roseanne's Co-Star Speaks OutWikimedia Commons

Roseanne's co-star is speaking out about what the show is like after her
departure. John Goodman describes the new show "The Connors" as a show
with a "hollow center."

According to The Daily Wire:

        In an interview with USA Today this week, John Goodman said he
        misses his friend "Rosie real bad" despite being happy to return
        in "The Conners."

        "It felt great to be back, but there’s a hollow center. I miss
        Rosie real bad," said Goodman.

        Roseanne Barr was ousted from her own sitcom earlier this year
        due to a racially charged tweet targeting former Obama aide
        Valerie Jarrett, whom she described as a cross between the
        Muslim Brotherhood and "Planet of the Apes." Roseanne initially
        claimed she didn't realize that Jarrett, who was born to parents
        of African-American and European descent, was black. While the
        tweet was racially charged, Goodman recently said he knows that
        Roseanne is not a racist person.

        "I know for a fact that she’s not a racist," he said, going on
        to imply that ABC should not have canceled her show so suddenly.
        "I’ll put it this way, I was surprised at the response. And
        that’s probably all I should say about it."

It looks like Goodman is not happy with ABC's decision to fire Roseanne.
Only time will tell how successful the new show will be. But the signs
are not looking good.

 Source: American Update

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

The IRS Will Hate These 47 Passive Income Secrets
lifetime-income-report.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5bd614179514d1414073cst03vuc