[Rushtalk] Give this some thought

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 30 07:37:00 MDT 2018

There is a plan. This is organized and we know Pueblo Sin Fronteras is
the organization behind it. However, their timing is not intended to
arrive by election day. There is no way to walk that far by then. The
intention is to stir up the leftists to get out the vote so the Dems can
take over Congress. However, it appears the whole thing is backfiring.
Polls indicate the GOP will gain seats in the Senate and the House is a
toss-up.