[Rushtalk] Sarah Palin not invited to McCrazy funeral

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Sep 1 07:02:40 MDT 2018

Strange other reports had it that Palin stayed away of her own choice
showing repentence for ever associating with Democrat John McCrazy

Sarah Palin not invited to McCain funeral: reports
By Dom Calicchio | Fox News
      * Print

Former governor of Alaska discusses her political history of' going
rogue' and how she was treated during the 2008 election on' Life,
Liberty & Levin.' Video
Sarah Palin opens up about running for vice president

Former governor of Alaska discusses her political history of 'going
rogue' and how she was treated during the 2008 election on 'Life,
Liberty & Levin.'

In 2008, she was chosen to be his running mate – potentially just a
heartbeat away from the presidency.

But now former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, like President Trump, has been
left off the list of invitees to the funeral of the late U.S. Sen. John
McCain, according to multiple reports.

“My guess is, it came from Cindy,” a source close to the McCain family
told People magazine, referring to the late senator’s widow. “She is
very protective of John’s memory and legacy. She’s also a grieving
widow. I think she wants to get through this as best she can.”

        “My guess is, it came from Cindy. She is very protective of
        John’s memory and legacy. She’s also a grieving widow. I think
        she wants to get through this as best she can.”

        - Source close to the McCain family, to People magazine

The message was sent through an intermediary, not directly from the
McCain family, according to the report.

An NBC reporter tweeted that a Palin "family source" said, “Out of
respect to Senator McCain and his family we have nothing to add at this
point. The Palin family will always cherish their friendship with the
McCains and hold those memories dear.”

Palin did not immediately respond to a Fox News email sent early
Thursday.

 A decade ago, it was McCain’s selection of Palin to be his vice
president that catapulted Palin to the national political spotlight from
relative obscurity in Alaska.

McCain-Palin campaign adviser Ford O'Connell discusses lessons learned
from working with Senator John McCain.
But their relationship quickly grew strained, amid accusations that
Palin was often unprepared for media interviews, or had “gone rogue” by
ignoring the advice of McCain campaign handlers.

Some critics charged that Palin was more interested in advancing her own
career – and popularity among conservative voters -- than assuring the
success of the McCain-Palin ticket, led by the more moderate McCain.

In May, McCain published a book titled “The Restless Wave,” in which he
wrote that he regretted choosing Palin as his running mate instead of
his close friend, former U.S. Sen. Joe Lieberman of Connecticut.

McCain and Palin ultimately lost the White House in 2008 to Barack Obama
and Joe Biden.

        Today we lost an American original. Sen. John McCain was a
        maverick and a fighter, never afraid to stand for his beliefs.
        John never took the easy path in life - and through sacrifice
        and suffering he inspired others to serve something greater than
        self.

        — Sarah Palin (@SarahPalinUSA) August 26, 2018
Ironically, Biden is scheduled to speak Thursday at a McCain memorial
service in the senator’s home state of Arizona, while Obama has been
invited to deliver a eulogy Saturday at a McCain memorial service in
Washington, D.C.

        John McCain was my friend. I will remember the good times. My
        family and I send prayers for Cindy and the McCain family.
        - Sarah Palin and family pic.twitter.com/KRvcIQ99cA

        — Sarah Palin (@SarahPalinUSA) August 26, 2018
Following McCain’s death from brain cancer last Saturday at age 81,
Palin issued a pair of Twitter messages.

“Today we lost an American original,” she wrote. “Sen. John McCain was a
maverick and a fighter, never afraid to stand for his beliefs. John
never took the easy path in life - and through sacrifice and suffering
he inspired others to serve something greater than self.”

Later, she wrote: “John McCain was my friend. I will remember the good
times. My family and I send prayers for Cindy and the McCain family.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/30/sarah-palin-not-invited-to-mccain-funeral-reports.html

One Cup of This (Before Bed) Burns Belly Fat Like Crazy
Celebrity Local
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5b8a8e5a706a7e5a3ebbst01vuc