[Rushtalk] voting trump gets you fired??

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Sep 8 08:52:18 MDT 2018

these days who can say for sure either offense to the left is enough to
get someone in deep fertilizer.

Roseanne Reveals The Real Reason She Thinks Her Show Was Canceled

      * Source: American Update

Roseanne Reveals The Real Reason She Thinks Her Show Was
CanceledWikimedia Commons
Roseanne Barr thinks that her tweet was just a cover for her eponymous
show to be canceled.

Page Six reports:

        Roseanne Barr believes “Roseanne” was cancelednot because she
        compared Valerie Jarrett to an ape, but because she voted
        for Donald Trump.

        “This was my statement from the very beginning and it will
        continue to be forever, because it is the truth: When ABC called
        and asked me to explain my ‘egregious and unforgivable tweet,’ I
        told them, ‘I thought Valerie Jarrett was white.’ And I also
        said, ‘I am willing to go on ‘The View,’ ‘Jimmy Kimmel‘ or
        whatever other show you want me to go on and explain that to my
        audience,'” Barr, 65, griped in a video posted to her YouTube
        channel.

        “Now instead what happened, about 40 minutes after that, my show
        was canceled before even one advertiser pulled out, and I was
        labeled a racist,” she fumed. “Why, you ask? Well, the answer is
        simple: Because I voted for Donald Trump, and that is not
        allowed in Hollywood.”

        Barr explained that she released her official statement on her
        channel in order to speak “to [her] fellow and sister Americans
        without the filter of the biased media.”

#1 Reason Icelanders Are Never Sick
Life Health Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5b93e295d7dd662956fe0st01vuc