[Rushtalk] Phone Call Cheap divorce if only Lady Diane could have done this

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Fri Sep 14 15:37:44 MDT 2018

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Scott Dugan

“Hello. Hi Honey. This is daddy. Is mommy near the phone?”

“No daddy. She is upstairs in the bedroom with uncle Paul.”

After a short pause, daddy says: “but honey, you don’t have an uncle
Paul.”

“Oh yes, mommy says I do and he is upstairs with mommy in the bedroom
right now.”

After a short time daddy says: “Okay, then this is what I want you to
do. Put the phone down on the table, run upstairs and knock on the
bedroom door and scream that daddy’s car just pulled into the driveway.”

“Okay daddy, just a minute.”

A few minutes later the little girl comes back on the phone.
“I did it daddy.”
“And what happened honey?” daddy asked.

“Well, mommy got all scared, jumped out of the bed with no clothes on
and ran around screaming. The she tripped over the rug, hit her head on
the dresser and now she isn’t moving at all.”

“Oh my God!!!! And what happened to your uncle Paul?”

“He jumped out of the bed with no clothes on, too. He was all scared and
he jumped out of the back window and into the swimming pool. But I guess
he didn’t know that you took out the water last week and cleaned it. He
hit the bottom of the pool and I think he is dead.”

Long pause…

The daddy says, “Swimming pool? …. Is this 486-5731?” =

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

How To Remove Eye Bags & Lip Lines Fast (Watch)
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5b9c2b3d9b4c82afd13fcst04vuc