[Rushtalk] RINO Governor Cuomo?s Shameful Comment Doesn?t Go Unanswered

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Sep 15 09:49:37 MDT 2018

August 16, 2018

RINO Governor Cuomo’s Shameful Comment Doesn’t Go Unanswered

Cuomo’s Republican opponent has slammed his comment that “America was
never that great”. The Free Beacon reports:

        Marc Molinaro, the Republican nominee for governor of New York,
        called on Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D., N.Y.) to apologize after
        declaring America “was never that great.”

        Molinaro, who hopes to unseat Cuomo this November to become New
        York’s first Republican chief executive since 2006, issued a
        scathing rebuke of the incumbent on Wednesday, only hours after
        the governor’s attempt to take a swipe at President Donald Trump
        stupendously backfired.

        The Republican asserted Cuomo was striving to nationalize the
        gubernatorial race this year in order to distract New Yorkers
        from the “failed policies” and corruption scandals that have
        hobbled his administration in recent years.

        “America, with its imperfections, has always been great. Our
        people, our principles, and our promises have been a beacon of
        light to the world for 242 years and counting,” Molinaro said.
        “This governor is so determined to distract voters from his
        failed policies and corrupted administration that he’s willing
        to dismiss the steady, determined march of the American people,
        making and remaking the greatness of America.”

This is yet another revelation about what liberals truly think about
America.

https://1600daily.com/2018/08/16/governor-cuomos-shameful-comment-doesnt-go-unanswered/

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

1 Simple Trick Removes Eye Bags & Lip Lines in Seconds
ourhealthpros.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5b9d2f2b4aa02f273a73st01vuc