[Rushtalk] Top secret NORAD base buried inside mountain opens 23-ton blast doors

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Thu Sep 20 18:43:55 MDT 2018

This is really interesting.  Annette and I were invited to see Cheyenne
Mtn but we would have to stayed in Colorado Springs for another week and
so we passed.  Maybe one day we will get back.  I here this place is
really something to see.

Capitalism cures poverty.

        This is Cheyenne Mtn. Thought you would be interested in this
        one.  Lot goes on we don’t know.

         The heart of the complex is a grid of six tunnels up to 40 feet
        wide and three stories high. They hold 15 connected buildings
        made of steel plates, riding on massive coil springs to absorb
        the shock of a nuclear blast or earthquake

        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5721351/Top-secret-NORAD-base-buried-deep-inside-Cheyenne-Mountain-opens-23-ton-blast-doors.html?ito=email_share_article-image-share

This Simple Method "Ends" Ear Ringing (Tinnitus) - Try It
Healthier Patriot
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ba4407748873407604cast03vuc