[Rushtalk] A gun saves another life.:)

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Fri Sep 21 07:35:43 MDT 2018

From: Scott D

                                us with its large jaws wide open. She
                                must have been protecting her nest
                                because she was extremely aggressive.
                                If I had not had my little Beretta
                                JetFire .25 caliber pistol with me, I
                                would not be here today! Just one shot
                                to my estranged husband's knee cap was
                                all it took.  The 'gator got him easily
                                and I was able to escape by just walking
                                away at a brisk pace.  It's one of the
                                best pistols in my collection!

                                Plus the amount I saved in lawyer's fees
                                was really incredible!"

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Oncologists Freak Out Over True Cause of Cancer
pro.healthresponses.org
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ba7a936d6a502922201ast03vuc