[Rushtalk] Former President Carter Gives Praise To Trump

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Sun Sep 23 18:31:27 MDT 2018

On Sun, 2018-09-23 at 13:09 -0400, John Quayle wrote:

>     It's current for Carl........say, I'll even bet he hasn't heard
> that McCain died already...............

I posted a simple answer to that good news Good Riddance.
We should thank the Tumor for doing the voters job for them and removing
a cancer from the Senate.
Yup one cancer killed off another cancer.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Drink This Before Bed, Watch Your Body Fat Melt Like Crazy
Life Blu Health
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ba8fa3230aeb7a0f2d37st02vuc