[Rushtalk] California pounds another nail in coffin of First Amendment

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Sun Sep 23 18:35:11 MDT 2018

On Sat, 2018-09-22 at 13:34 -0400, John Quayle wrote:

>                     I'm just saying that outsiders seem to know more
> about what's going on in YOUR state than you do. Now, you can deny and
> label this as fake news, but World Net Daily isn't The National
> Enquirer..............

Banning soda straws and free grocery bags in favor of thicker ones which
money is charged and which will take longer to dissolve in landfills.
This is a state in a mental health crisis.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Unbelievable German World War 2 Photo Shocks Americans
pro.healthresponses.org
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ba8fa43e15d97a3a053fst03vuc