[Rushtalk] California pounds another nail in coffin of First Amendment

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Sun Sep 23 18:37:44 MDT 2018

On Sun, 2018-09-23 at 15:21 +0000, Tom Matiska wrote:
> OK, I just read  S.B. 1424 and remain alarmed.    The "private
> funding"  part smacks of the golden rule(people with the gold make the
> rules)..  The fact it doesn't actually authorized censorship, but only
> studies how to limit "false information" is of no comfort to me. Tom

Limiting false information would require the entire main stream media
circus to be jailed or executed to prevent them from lying and calling
it journalism.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Drink This Before Bed, Watch Your Body Fat Melt Like Crazy
Life Blu Health
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ba8fa804a59b7a5d061fst01duc